Skype
TotallyHorse

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Nice!

This game is amazing! Reminds me of Fable, after the couple years of playing this it never gets old! Keep up the amazing work!

Hentai Bliss RPG 3 Hentai Bliss RPG 3

Lol

Yeah this review is definitely going to get a useless thing.
But I laughed at "My bastard son" I don't know why!

Hentai Bliss RPG 4 Hentai Bliss RPG 4

The Game

You know, to me these hentai games aren't just for the pictures, its also for the story behind it! The first time I started playing this game, I just wanted the pictures, but then I got hooked on the story! So my perverted side went bye bye to this game. So I just love the story.

Pico's School Pico's School

Glitch.

There is a glitch here!
You know when you shoot the dude that says "Your lucky (I forgot the girls name) has a crush on you otherwise you would be dead!" Exit the place and then go back and nothing will be there. Shoot again and he will teleport there and say "Fuck me with a 10 foot pole! I can't believe it!"

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Soooo.......

When is The Last Stand 3 coming out?

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Great game

Great game! One of the best MMO games, and it has a great story line! Keep up the good work!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

This game is pure EPIC

This game is to epic to describe! If I could I would break the star rater thingy and bring it to 10000000000000000000000!

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Classic!

It's definitely a classic game and very original, but yet it doesn't give me that gamer feeling... I'll give it a 7 out of 10.

>Triggerman >Triggerman

Epic game!

After I beat the 1st level I exploded in my pants.