Skype
TotallyHorse

Dreamtides Dreamtides

Despite the atrocious art style, I kinda of liked this.
My song "Destiny" played at the beginning of the animation fit in well, and the other song "Dreamology" fits well.

I'll give it a 3.5 because I for some reason quite enjoyed it, it seemed kind of like it was meant to be
bad to go for an "Ironic Modern Art" kind of sense. Oh well, it was still awful to look at, but at the same
time pleasing to look at? It's hard to explain, but I liked this.

SnowyBangers responds:

Thank-you for your amazing observation on the art-style :) yeah they're nothing but rough doodle sketches brought to life :P

I'm glad you found your amazing song fitting for this animation! :D

Baby Gino Baby Gino

This is definitely interesting xD
The animation could be a little bit more smooth, but otherwise it's good to know that tune was put into use.

I Wish Ya An Irish Xmas I Wish Ya An Irish Xmas

Excuse me, the eyes appear to be... added in through some gif?
That and it's not pronounced SELTIC, it's pronounced KELTIC.
I'm Welsh and Irish, and live in southern Wales, take it from me.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Nice!

This game is amazing! Reminds me of Fable, after the couple years of playing this it never gets old! Keep up the amazing work!

Hentai Bliss RPG 3 Hentai Bliss RPG 3

Lol

Yeah this review is definitely going to get a useless thing.
But I laughed at "My bastard son" I don't know why!

Hentai Bliss RPG 4 Hentai Bliss RPG 4

The Game

You know, to me these hentai games aren't just for the pictures, its also for the story behind it! The first time I started playing this game, I just wanted the pictures, but then I got hooked on the story! So my perverted side went bye bye to this game. So I just love the story.

8-Bit Through The Fire 8-Bit Through The Fire

#TheGXSCCisreal

All he did was take the midi from online and put it in a program called GXSCC, no effort at all.

Misty Mountains 8-bit Misty Mountains 8-bit

Remember to use different instruments next time you use GSXCC, this kinda pierced my ear drums.

MF-Greth responds:

This wasnt made in GXSCC. It was made in FL Studio 11 using MP NES Composer soundfonts.

Ties that Bind Ties that Bind

This is fantastic! It really brings out a lot of memories from playing Silent Hill and other horror games!
I don't usually give out 5 stars, so you best be proud of this work!